Various technologies and solutions are used regarding outdoor advertising, but one thing that has managed to make its mark is LED technology. Due to the many features and benefits, you will notice that outdoor led displays are used the most in outdoor advertisements. This technology has shown that nothing can be more practical, functional, efficient, profitable, and environmentally friendly than this if used correctly. However, to get the most out of this technology and use it properly, some points are considered, the most important of which are discussed in this post.
Select the appropriate device
- According to experts involved in outdoor LED display rental agreements, these screens may malfunction or begin to malfunction during the winter.
Therefore, to prevent this from happening, make sure that you only use high-quality devices or at least those recommended by the vendor, manufacturer, etc.
- In this regard, you can consider using fully rated “outdoor large screens” as they are designed and built to withstand extreme weather conditions.
- This means that regardless of hot sun or a chilling snowfall, they will keep working.
Because of these characteristics, you will find that this version is mostly used in regions where temperature and climate change persist throughout the year.
- The next thing you should pay attention to is the regular maintenance inspections, as these steps, if taken frequently, can be very helpful.
- Due to these periodic inspections, you will discover small and large defects common in outdoor LED screens and treat them promptly.
- These inspections are important because these large outdoor screens can be damaged by weather, animals, accidents, intentional abuse, and normal wear and tear over time.
Therefore, you should not forget to perform routine maintenance checks of the seals, base, wiring, and stopwatch for defects.
The bottom line is that you can be sure that minor problems will not turn into a big headache because of this.
- To ensure that she does not give up prematurely, you need to check the temperature regularly.
- This monitoring is more important when outdoor led displays are used for marketing purposes only and operate continuously for more than 18 hours a day.
The benefit is that the overheating will be tracked in time and prevented from causing damage to the screen.
- In most cases, it has been observed that overheating can leave permanent yellow marks on the screen, reduce its quality, and reduce the quality of the screen.
Protect yourself from water
Concerning maintenance and care, you must keep it completely safe from water and moisture.
- You must reduce the risks related to water and moisture by using a closed-loop air circulation system to isolate the display unit completely.
- The best feature of this closed-loop system is that it provides a strong barrier to prevent moisture or water from entering and damaging the screen portion.